Blockchain.com (formerly Blockchain.info) is a bitcoin block explorer service, as well as a cryptocurrency wallet supporting bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum.
What they do, is provide Bitcoin data charts, stats, and market information.
Blockchain is the most trusted and fastest-growing crypto company, helping millions across the globe have an easy and safe way to access cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain.info was launched in August 2011. It provides data on recent transactions, mined blocks in the bitcoin blockchain, charts on the bitcoin economy, and statistics and resources for developers. In December 2013, the company acquired ZeroBlock LLC.
In February 2014, Apple Inc. excluded the Blockchain app from the iOS App Store, which created public outcry in the bitcoin community. In July 2014, Apple allowed back the app.
They have experienced a rapid 2100% expansion in a year and a half as Blockchain exploded from 100,000 users to over 3,000,000 users.
Their collective desire to offer financial empowerment is driven by their values, which are:
1. To challenge the status quo and transcend the boundaries of today to create an open financial future that supports the broadest global community possible.
2. User power: their customers should own their financial future so they can “Be Your Own Bank”.
3. User security and privacy critical to success and Blockchain Inc will not forsake them in service of our ambition.
4. Be honest and be humble: they build connections with their users by communicating frequently, authentically and openly and they build trust by doing what they say they’ll do.
5. Devil in the details: it is impossible to get the big things right if the little things are not taken care of first. Sometimes that makes things harder. Thankfully, Blockchain Inc is ok with hard.